Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Numa Numa Dance

Numa Numa Dance

Comments by the Author(s) of Numa Numa Dance
(Rated 3.87/5.00 by our users).
Holy crap!!! 1 million views!!!

You people are crazy! Just to let you all know, yes, this is the original location of the Numa Numa Dance... right here on NG. The internet sent it around like crazy, and it's wound up on over 80 websites that I could find, with an appearance on CNN, and just now on VH1's Best Week Ever. I've recieved tons of e-mail's and hits to my website, and I just want to thank you for all the feedback that you've given me.

For people who still don't know, yes that is me in the video, and the song is entitled "Dragostea Din Tea" by the Romanian pop band "O-Zone".

This is the special version where you can turn the subtitles on and off, and play it without the pictures in-between.

No comments: